Hosted, server-based solutions and services offer turn-key solutions to creating collaborative environments.
Microsoft Exchange and Sharepoint represent two of an increasing number of applications and application suites built on the client-webserver relationship.
Exchange Server is used by enterprises using Microsoft infrastructure solutions including email, calendaring, contacts and tasks; support for mobile and web-based access to information; and support for data storage.
SharePoint is a collection of products and software elements including web browser based collaboration functions, process management modules, search modules and a document-management platform. SharePoint can be used to host web sites that access shared workspaces, information stores and documents, as well as host defined applications such as wikis and blogs.
CompuWorks hosted services
- Places the burden of understanding and implementing sophisticated technologies into expert hands
- Monitors operation and uptime
- Manages updates
- Provides mergency remediation
- Minimizes or eliminates the costs and responsibilities associated with purchasing/owning hardware
- Allows the client to buy just what they need now, and buy more as they grow